MILA KUNIS PHOTO GALLERY
MILA KUNIS SEXY PHOTO

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Are Long Hairstyles Suitable For You? Discover the Pros and Cons of Long Hair


Like many other people, I used to think long hairstyles were the only ones suitable for women. Since I was looking to be as attractive as possible, I also wore all kinds of long hairstyles. Not only did I have long hair, I had luscious hair that went all the way down to my tail bone. Therefore, it is safe to say I understand what it takes to maintain long hairstyles, as well as their pitfalls.

Did long hairstyles pay off when I went out on a date? Of course, all that lovely hair of mine swinging too and fro made an impression. If you decide to tease your bangs upward, eventually they will flop right into your eyes. Try getting all that hair to stay still in a brisk wind. One fine day, I was sitting there for the billionth time looking through long hair styles, and wondering which one to wear. I cut all that hair off without even looking in a mirror. A few snips, and I was free from my prison of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment